Skip to main content

403 Error - Community Polls Multipoll Layout

1.1K Views
0 Replies
1 min read
403 You are not authorised to view this resource.| Err: 2

I am receiving this error when trying to access the poll on the front end.
I can see the individual polls but get this error when trying to group them into a menu item.

I've checked front end permissions and they should allow me to see the poll as I'm logged in as admin.

Checked and think the menu item is associated with Community Polls as it shows there and no JomSocial updates have been made since installing the plugin.

Getting close... works fine just need to figure out this one.

(Buy the way, being able to sort on the poll "Order" would be a good feature to add for the future so you can arrange the sequence of polls as needed.)

thanks for any help with this one.

0 Replies

No Replies Yet

Topic Author

R

rustedshutter

@rustedshutter

Topic Stats

Created Sunday, 17 August 2014 15:58
Last Updated Sunday, 17 August 2014 15:58
Replies 0
Views 1.1K
Likes 0

Share This Topic